Helping GCN Raise Funds
GCN Needs Funds
GCN is totally made up of Volunteers, mostly from the Gloucester Area, some from further afield, and during the year, we try and raise as much funding as possible to enable us to purchase much needed WW1, WW2 and First Aid equipment. This enables GCN to gives talks in local Schools and Colleges about WW1 and WW2 and with the help of military equipment that we have both bought and received as donations, we are able to assist teachers with bringing these two historic events to life.
However, the Covid-19 epidemic since 2020 has meant that all our fundraising events this year have had to be cancelled.
Your Donations Really Help!
GCN has set up a PayPal Account, where you can donate any amount to help raise funds for purchasing:
- Authentic and replica military uniforms from WW1 and WW2
- Buying First Aid Equipment, such as Resussie Annies & Defibrillators
- GCN Stationery, such as printer ink and paper & display boards
- Storage and transport costs for the GCN WW1 Trench Experience
You can also sponsor 1 or more child or young adult to receive free First Aid Training through our First Aid 4 All Project (F.A.4.A). A three day Emergency First Aid course would normally cost around £180.00.
We would be grateful for any donations, large or small, to help us continue to run our major projects in and around the community:
- WORS - War Outreach in Schools
- FA4A - First Aid for All
- FA4MH - First Aid for Mental Health
- GIVS - Gloucester Integrated Veterans Strategy
Please help support GCN by donating now
Clicking the buttons below will take you to our 'GCN Donations Page' via PayPal.me
If you are able to support us, but would prefer to do so via a bank to bank transfer, please Contact us.